What is the Zürich Card?
With the Zürich Card, your customers can enjoy Zurich to the fullest and save money at the same time. They benefit from unlimited travel on the local public transportation network, free or reduced admission to over 40 museums, 50% discount on the Zurich Old Town Walking Tour, and additional price reductions in selected stores and restaurants.
The Zürich Card is available to B2B customers in the form of a card valid for either 24 or 72 hours. It is not available as vouchers. You will receive the desired number of Zürich Cards by post and can then distribute them among your customers.
Distribution Partners in Switzerland:
- Orders by national travel trade companies are made through the Zürich Transportation Network (Zürcher Verkehrsverbund ZVV).
- Minimum order: 25 Zürich Cards
- It is important to check the validity of your Zürich Cards. Zürich Cards can be exchanged for new cards before the expiry date. This is also done directly through the ZVV.
- No postage costs
*Up to the day before the 16th birthday; children under 6 years are free.
Distribution Partners Abroad:
- The prices shown are the sales prices. Travel trade companies will additionally receive 10% commission.
- Postage costs are paid by Zürich Tourism.
- The cards have no expiry date.
- The Zürich Cards will be accompanied by the same number of Zürich Card leaflets.
- The word “PAUSCHAL” (flat rate) printed on the card allows you freedom in the pricing
- Advance payment is required for deliveries abroad.
- Payment by credit card or invoice
- The ordered Zürich Cards will be sent to the delivery address provided immediately on receipt of payment. You are then responsible for distributing them among your customers.
- Minimum order: 25 Zürich Cards.
- Refunds: refunds for cards are not possible.
- You can find the order form here (in German).